We welcome new coins that have good value and user base. Even though we launched early, there are still a lot of features we are working on, and our budget is allocated for those features as of the moment.
Adding new coin required 5 Dash to cover the development costs, or 3 Dash if the following is met:
- - Has Masternodes
- - Listed (or pending listing) in Poloniex and/or Cryptopia (adding others soon)
- - Coin worth more than 1$, or Masternode returns more than 50$ weekly
- - Link to our website in your coins' website in the Masternode Hosting section and/or in the Masternode Guides/how-to. as a "Masternode Hosting service"
- - Link to our website in your bitcointalk main post. as "Masternode Hosting Service"
- - Link to our website in a tweet on your coins' main Twitter account.
- - Invite us to your Discord channel under new role "Merchant".
- - Announce CoinWatch in your #announcements channel as masternode service provider.
unless all requirements
(pending-listing to CW is also accepted) are met, the listing fees will remain 5 Dash.
Features your coin will have once added:
- - Full-Masternode Hosting and monitoring.
- - Merchant API (Allows website to accept payments with your coin!).
- - Cold-wallet balance monitoring and notifications.
- - Automated Masternode Shares system
- - Price alerts from Poloniex and/or Cryptopia.
- - Escrow service
- - Exchange (In the process of obtaining a license)
- - Announcement to all our members that your coin is listed (and 'will be listed') on CW.
- Links as (pending listing on CoinWatch) are accepted as long as they will be changed to "Masternode Hosting service" after being listed.
- We prefer coins that are clones of/based on Dash
- "getaddressutxos" and "getaddressbalance" should exist (not mandatory) in the wallet API (to guarantee full integration and features).
- Currently only coins that require 1000 coins for masternode are accepted.