Escrow requirements are very important, to ensure safety for both buyer and seller.
If you are:
- You must write detailed description
of what you are purchasing from the seller.
- You must request a way to verify the delivery.
- You must check that the requirements details meets whatever you are selling
, otherwise you might lose a dispute if the buyer decided that your product doesn't meet his/her description.
- You MUST
verify that the delivery-verification method requested by the client is available publicly so that we can check it in case of a dispute.
Examples of accepted escrow requirements:
- I want to buy 10 BTC, seller must send the BTC to (some Bitcoin Address). (We can check the amount sent to the address thus rewarding the escrow amount to the BTC seller)
- I want to purchase (something that can be uploaded as a file) + description - The files in this case must be uploaded to a public place where we can download and check them in case of a dispute.